Our funds business comprises former senior investment managers, regulators, lawyers, auditors and administrators – we have real practical know-how of launching private capital funds and structures from many viewpoints. We draw on this experience and our global network of advisers, to help launch your fund as seamlessly as possible.
From asset operators, spin outs and emerging asset managers to established investment firms, our teams of senior fund professionals provide a comprehensive and proactive service to establishing private capital funds, co-investment vehicles, special purpose vehicles, joint ventures, carry vehicles and management companies.
Our clients benefit from our first-hand experience and knowledge of launching private capital funds, including Private Equity, Venture Capital, Real Estate, Debt, Litigation Funding and other Alternative Assets.
Our director led teams will coordinate fund set up as efficiently as possible, guiding clients through the regulatory and administrative processes involved, and project managing all their various advisors.
We provide a highly specialised service, designed to match clients’ specific requirements. From branding their investor portal and tailoring reporting templates to providing real time access to our systems and developing waterfall models for carry calculations, we work closely with our clients from the outset.
We map the key requirements from the dozens of applicable laws, regulations, contracts and agreements that impact our clients’ structures, and tie each deliverable to a customised control, building them into technology through tailored workflows to ensure exceptional service delivery continues post fund launch.
- Fund structure implementation
- Coordinating regulatory application and filing processes
- Investor compliance and on-boarding
- Introduction to intermediaries including legal advisers, auditors and tax advisers and independent non-executive directors
- Bank account opening
- Implementing systems and customised controls and workflows
- Mapping the risk and compliance framework
- Accounting systems preparation and configuration based on agreed methodologies
- Tailored reporting templates
- Developing and verifying waterfall models for carried interest programs
- Launch, closings and equalisations
- Investor portal configuration and set up
- Client portal configuration and set up
- Client workflow configuration and access