Maintaining cash accounts, payment notices and documentation can be burdensome, especially when you also need to ensure compliance with changing KYC obligations. HIGHVERN can deliver a range of cash management services efficiently and effectively, working in close collaboration with our clients to handle transactions and bank accounts.
Take advantage of HIGHVERN’s strong collaborative relationships with third party international banks, as we arrange the opening of accounts and shoulder the administrative burden, helping to ensure the process is as streamlined and efficient as possible. We can process the underlying collateral purchases and sales and reconcile the cash accounts linked to transactions. In addition, we can distribute returns to investors with payments run via priority of payments waterfall.
Let our professionals mitigate the risk from cash transactions, in line with HIGHVERN’s renowned high standards of compliance and corporate governance.
- Arranging for the opening of bank accounts
- Provision of authorised signatories to the bank accounts
- Operate the bank accounts and process payments in line with payment procedures of the fund
- Monitoring of incoming and outgoing payments
- Completing bank reconciliations
- Pay expense invoices as they fall due
- Facilitate and processing distributions and capital payments to investors as appropriate
- Acting as paying agent / calculate cash waterfall payments
- Process underlying collateral purchases
- Processing FX transactions
- Initial and ongoing KYC Services