The HIGHVERN teams’ working knowledge and expertise of company secretarial needs supports businesses from managing one-off transactions through to providing an ongoing, complete company secretarial service.
Irrespective of sector, remaining up to date with the requirements of frequently changing legal, regulatory and governance frameworks can be challenging and time consuming for any business. HIGHVERN’s technical expertise, tailored support and attention to detail ensures that our corporate clients remain compliant. From initial incorporation through subsequent evolution, we ensure that their corporate affairs remain in good order such that attention, time and effort can be focused on the future.
HIGHVERN also offers meeting support depending on clients’ requirements, including organisation of meetings, attendance at meetings to record minutes and providing advice from a corporate governance perspective.
- Set up and incorporation of entities
- Organisation of board meetings including preparation of agendas
- Minute taking and compiling a list of action points
- Convening and preparation of documentation for annual general meetings
- Document filing with the relevant authorities
- CMaintenance of the Beneficial Ownership Register and upload to the Companies Office
- Establish and maintain a calendar of board dates
- Share transfers and management of share certificates
- Changes in issued share capital
- Capital reductions, redemptions and share buy backs
- Registration of charges or discharges
- Process agent services
- Secure electronic data storage