From the relatively straightforward to the complex, our experienced accountants provide a comprehensive suite of fund accounting services to private capital funds, co-investment vehicles, joint ventures, special purpose vehicles, carry vehicles and management companies. Combined with industry leading technology and accounting systems, we add true value to any fund manager.
We apply our accounting expertise to each fund structure, ensuring attention to detail and rigorous adherence to strict reporting timetables. Our clients benefit from our deep experience and knowledge of accounting standards for funds across Private Equity, Venture Capital, Debt, Real Estate, Infrastructure, Litigation Funding and other Alternative Assets across multiple jurisdictions.
Our accounting system is designed to handle the most complex investment structures. Utilising customised posting logic, ensures the integrity of our accounting processes while also streamlining them resulting in efficiency gains for our clients. With a robust library of financial reports and electronic tagging of individual items we can provide an array of bespoke reporting for our clients and their investors. Providing real time access to our accounting system, clients can drill down into every ledger post, run multiple reports and export data.
Our dedicated team of qualified accountants have extensive experience in the preparation of financial statements as well as managing the audit process from start to finish. We prepare and commit to an audit plan to ensure that all stakeholder timelines are considered and met. We believe in transparent communication throughout this process and ensure that all stakeholders expectations are met.
- Financial accounting and bookkeeping under IFRS, local GAAP, US GAAP or bespoke Limited Partnership requirements
- NAV calculations and forecasting
- Carried interest, performance fee, preferred return calculations
- Calculation of equalisation
- Developing and verifying waterfall models for carried interest programs
- Investor reporting (EVCA, IPEV, ILPA etc)
- Generation of capital account statements
- Liaison with auditors, tax advisers, and legal counsel
- Accounting systems preparation and configuration based on agreed methodologies
- Systems preparation and configuration for investments, including automated equity pick up functionality
- Tax statements, tax reporting
- Client portal access