Our teams of senior qualified accountants are accounting specialists, having worked on some of the largest and most complicated funds in the world. Combined with industry leading accounting systems, we are a true value add to fund managers.
From the relatively straightforward to the very complex, our experienced accountants provide a comprehensive suite of accounting services to private capital funds, co-investment vehicles, special purpose vehicles, joint ventures, carry vehicles and management companies.
Our clients benefit from our deep experience and knowledge of accounting standards for funds across Private Equity, Venture Capital, Real Estate, Debt, Litigation Funding and other Alternative Assets.
We apply our accounting expertise to each fund structure, ensuring attention to detail and rigorous adherence to strict reporting timetables.
Our accounting system is designed to handle the most complex investment structures. Utilising customised posting logic, this results in streamlined accounting processes and efficiency gains for our clients.
We design and customise several workflows and controls directly into our system ensuring standardisation of processes, tailored for our clients’ investment types, which ensures accuracy of output.
Our system has a true G/L with a robust library of financial reports and enables electronic tagging of individual items so that we can provide an array of bespoke reporting for our clients and their investors.
We can provide real time access to our accounting system, where clients can drill down into every ledger posting and run multiple reports and export data.
- Financial accounting and bookkeeping under IFRS, local GAAP, US GAAP or bespoke Limited Partnership requirements
- Investor reporting (EVCA, IPEV, ILPA etc)
- NAV calculations and forecasting
- Carried interest or performance fee calculations
- Generation of capital account statements
- Calculation of equalisation
- Liaison with auditors, tax advisers, and legal counsel
- Tax statements, tax reporting
- Calculation of preferred return
- Developing and verifying waterfall models for carried interest programs
- Accounting systems preparation and configuration based on agreed methodologies
- Systems preparation and configuration for investments, including automated equity pick up functionality
- Investor portal
- Client portal and client workflow access