The pace of new regulation is continuously evolving and reporting requirements ever increasing. By outsourcing regulatory reporting obligations to us, we help our clients free up in-house resources and save costs associated with additional resourcing and technology requirements.
Since the introduction of FATCA in 2014, private capital funds and structures have been forced to adapt to a number of new and complex regulations which have had a significant impact, from increased risk to the need to hire specialists and invest in technology to handle the administration.
Combining our expertise and infrastructure with market leading technology, helps ensure clients’ reporting requirements do not become a burden, now and in the future.
Our teams of senior fund professionals provide a comprehensive regulatory reporting service including FATCA, Common Reporting Standards, beneficial ownership and control register and AIFMD Annex IV reporting.
Our compliance and regulatory specialists will proactively help clients navigate the regulatory landscape and remain up to date with new and evolving regulatory requirements, providing guidance and reporting solutions to ensure compliance.
- Legal entity analysis and classification on client structures to determine FATCA status
- Registrations with IRS/ local tax portals
- Provision of Responsible Officer/Point of Contacts
- FATCA/CRS due diligence on new/existing investors
- Liaising with clients and investors where there is insufficient data to determine US status (FATCA) / tax residency (CRS)
- Preparing and liaising with clients and intermediaries to provide self-certifications
- FATCA/CRS reporting and audit trails
- Annex IV Reporting on AIFMs and AIFs
- Beneficial ownership and control reporting
- Local regulatory reporting and filings