It is essential to be able to demonstrate compliance with today’s substance requirements designed to protect against harmful tax practices. Deploying the right combination of governance and physical characteristics in corporate design will ensure compliance. HIGHVERN has significant experience and expertise in providing company secretarial, governance and director support, ensuring that entities are fully compliant with legislation, tax and substance requirements.
HIGHVERN’s specialist team can provide everything needed to keep your entity in good standing including monitoring filing deadlines, keeping proper records of meetings, maintaining close contact with advisers, and keeping statutory registers up-to-date.
- Registered office
- Maintenance of the statutory books of the Company
- Provision of a meeting room for board meetings
- Provision of local tax resident directors
- Introduction to independent non-executive directors
- Handling mail
- Company secretarial services
- Corporate governance support
- Provision of regulatory support and officers (Compliance Officer, Money Laundering Compliance and Reporting Officers)
- Transaction support services
- Reviewing delegations to third parties
We are also open to discussing additional needs as we seek to meet your specific substance requirements.