Each jurisdiction has its own unique procedures, documentary requirements, fees and regulatory guidelines, making navigating the creation of the right corporate vehicle time consuming and cumbersome. In the world of increasing regulation, expertise is required not only at establishment, but also through a structures life, ensuring that vehicles remains in good standing.
Our team of qualified lawyers, company secretaries and administrators have a detailed working knowledge of the incorporation process and lengthy experience in transitioning structures. With regular, direct contact with jurisdictional authorities we offer a proactive service in getting your vehicle up and running. Compliant with all international and local governance regulations, our director led teams will coordinate structure set up as swiftly and efficiently as possible, guiding clients through the processes whilst project managing with various advisors.
Cutting edge technology allows us to map key that impact our clients’ structures and tie each deliverable to a customised control, tailoring workflows to ensure exceptional service delivery.
- Incorporation services.
- Management of entity transition from existing service provider.
- Coordinating regulatory application and filing processes.
- Investor compliance and client onboarding.
- Introduction to intermediaries including legal advisers, auditors, and tax advisers.
- Provision of corporate directors or individual directors.
- Company secretarial services.
- Registered Office.
- Production of annual financial accounts.
- Opening and maintaining bank accounts.
- Provision of an annual substance/regulatory health check.