With a team of qualified and experienced chartered secretaries, compliance officers and directors, we support our clients in promoting the highest standards of corporate governance and meeting their regulatory obligations.
The pace of new legislation and regulation is continuously evolving, and scrutiny of corporate governance arrangements and substance ever increasing.
From providing directors and compliance officers, through to everyday administrative services, such as accounting, banking, company filings, compliance monitoring and regulatory reporting, organising meetings and taking detailed minutes, we understand the regulatory requirements and are ideally placed to help our clients navigate this complex environment.
As part of our fully integrated service, we can provide experienced directors to private capital funds, co-investment vehicles, special purpose vehicles, joint ventures, carry vehicles, AIFMs and management companies. Our experience spans corporate governance, local legislation and regulation, fund formation and structuring, administration, and accounting of structures across Private Equity, Venture Capital, Real Estate, Debt, Litigation Funding and other Alternative Assets.
We can also introduce clients to our impressive network of professional and pragmatic independent non-executive directors with extensive experience in their respective fields, including assets class specialists, lawyers, accountants, senior bankers and corporate financiers.
Working closely with our clients and their professional advisers, we will help design an appropriate and effective solution for board composition and their corporate governance framework.
- Provision of directors
- Introductions to independent non-executive directors
- Provision of company secretary
- Provision of regulatory officers (Compliance Officer, MLCO, MLRO, DMLRO, DMLCO)
- Provision of Manager of a Managed Entity (‘MoME’)
- Provision of Responsible Officer for FATCA purposes
- Support in procuring Directors & Officers liability insurance
- Substance, infrastructure and employees
- Provision of risk and investment committee members
- Transaction support services