Our funds business comprises former senior regulators, lawyers and auditors. Our depth of knowledge and practical hands on experience ensures a pragmatic approach and enables our clients to meet their regulatory obligations with confidence.
Regulation is continuously evolving and compliance can be a significant burden, whether for a newly established fund manager or a large global investment house.
Our team of senior compliance professionals provide a comprehensive and proactive compliance service to funds, offshore ManCos and non EU AIFMs, supporting clients in meeting their regulatory obligations.
Our clients benefit from our deep experience and knowledge of compliance and regulatory complexities and nuances for funds, offshore ManCos and non EU AIFMs across Private Equity, Venture Capital, Real Estate, Debt, Litigation Funding and other Alternative Assets.
Helping our clients to navigate the regulatory landscape pre-and post- fund launch, our compliance specialists enable them to assess the impact of developments as they occur and we provide practical guidance to ensure compliance.
We operate a highly effective compliance framework, applying our compliance expertise to each client structure, ensuring attention to detail and rigorous adherence to strict regulatory reporting deadlines.
- Provision of regulatory officers (Compliance Officer, MLCO, MLRO, DMLRO, DMCLO)
- Mapping the risk and compliance framework
- Compliance monitoring programmes
- Compliance reviews and board reporting
- Communication with regulators
- Bespoke business risk assessment
- Bespoke compliance policy and procedures manual
- Provision of training
- KYC/CDD services
- Regulatory updates
- Gap analysis and remediation projects as part of transitioning funds and structures from other service providers.