Our services are specifically designed to enable clients to structure their dedicated offshore ManCo or non EU AIFM; comply with economic substance laws; and realise advantages in terms of cost, flexibility, resources, speed of establishment, regulation and control.
Establishing an offshore ManCo or AIFM can be extremely resource-intensive, and local and international legislation may require demonstration of economic substance in the jurisdictions in which our clients are tax resident.
Partnering with us allows clients to quickly establish a presence, avoid delays, cut initial expenditure and increase their return on investment, whilst enabling compliance with applicable laws and regulation.
Our teams of senior fund professionals provide a comprehensive and proactive service to offshore ManCos and non EU AIFMs, providing substance, infrastructure, employees, systems, reporting disclosure, compliance and regulatory support and supervision of third party delegates.
We provide a highly specialised service designed to match our clients’ specific requirements around substance. Our teams of fund specialists are highly pragmatic and innovative and work closely with clients in delivering their required solutions.
- Registered office
- Provision of directors
- Introductions to independent non-executive directors
- Full company secretarial services and corporate governance support
- Provision of regulatory officers (Compliance Officer, MLCO, MLRO)
- Provision of Manager of a Managed Entity (‘MoME’)
- Substance, infrastructure and employees
- Establishment of risk and portfolio management framework, including risk and investment committees and members
- Payroll administration for Jersey employees
- Regulatory and compliance support
- Full management accounting and reporting services
- Middle office services (settlements, cash and FX management)
- Transaction support services
- Review delegations to third parties