Latest Update: 15 June 2021
In line with Jersey Governments reconnection roadmap, Highvern has responded by enabling teams to return to the Highvern office space. This decision has been taken in the best interests of our clients and team members. Each member of staff will have the opportunity to reconnect with their team in the office each week whilst still physically distancing. We continue to be fully operational and all staff members are contactable in the usual way.
Our priority is to provide a safe and secure working environment for our staff whilst at the same time continuing to serve our clients in accordance with the high standards of care and skill that are ordinarily expected from us.
Visitors are welcome at Highvern for essential meetings, however you must be able to confirm prior to your visit that you are not currently suffering any Covid symptoms and are not isolating for any reason. For those who have pre-approved permission to enter the Highvern office, clear markings have been made throughout the building to help guide you and ensure your safety at all times. Please speak to your usual contact or our Head of Facilities.
The following additional rules set out below have been put in place in order to create a safe environment, therefore we kindly ask that they are adhered to at all times:
Accessing the Building
- Enter the building only through the Highvern Don Street entrance.
- Once inside, hand sanitiser is available – everyone must sanitise their hands upon entry.
- Make you way to the 3rd floor reception via the lift, please note only one person is permitted in the lift at any one time.
- Descend via the staircase where possible.
- Do not pass on the stairwell itself.
Exiting the Building
- Exit the building via the rear ground floor corridor, adhering to the one way system on the ground floor. For any enquiries, please contact us here.