HIGHVERN is a leading, independent professional services firm specialising in offering high-end fiduciary, corporate and fund administration services in the private capital and commercial sectors internationally. You will be an integral part of ensuring delivery of excellent client service and ensuring that core administration tasks are all dealt with accurately and efficiently at all times. You will work as a team, ensuring goals and standards are met, collaborating closely with each other and with Client Management in ensuring the structures, data and other records are maintained in good order.
REPORTING TO: Client Management
- Completion of core workflows in line with established procedures to underpin accuracy and consistency in the management of our client structures.
- Adherence to key performance indicator standards in the execution of all tasks and early escalation should the risk of backlog building/other issues appear.
- Client / structure data management in a timely manner as required; accuracy of core data being critical to the service standards we achieve.
- Gathering and progressing documentation in relation to bank account opening on behalf of the client structures we maintain.
- Timely and accurate payment processing in line with policy and procedure, with particular concern for the rules around AML, sanctions and CFT.
- Close collaboration with and support to Client Management, delivering specific administrative tasks required in meeting client or business needs.
- Professional and effective liaison with 3rd party providers or agents in the execution of client activities required.
- Ensuring documents created are filed electronically and/or physically fully in line with house records management policy and using the technology available.
- Accurate and on time recording of time and meeting utilisation targets to enable the business to invoice clients fully for the services provided.
- Commitment to learning and professional development (especially technical), including maintaining CPD up to date, in line with expectations and ambitions.
- Ability to act efficiently but knowing when to escalate & seek guidance
- Positive collaboration with all Private Wealth colleagues & wider stakeholders
- Ongoing compliance with all internal policies and procedures
- Ongoing compliance with all relevant regulatory/legal requirements
- Effective contribution to group projects as necessary
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Full awareness of HIGHVERN policies and procedures
- Highly effective and adaptive interpersonal skills
- High quality communication (written/verbal) esp. when dealing with externals
- Collaborative team player
- Good awareness of KYC, AML, CFT and GDPR requirements
- Good knowledge of and experience of working with NavOne
- Good knowledge of doc. management principles and core MS Office apps
PREFERRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- ICSA (studying)
- STEP (studying)
- Degree in relevant subject
- A’levels in relevant subjects