Highvern is a leading, independent professional services firm specialising in offering high-end fiduciary, corporate and fund administration services in the private capital and commercial sectors internationally. You will be an integral part of the team responsible for ensuring delivery of excellent client service and that all client entities are maintained in line with ongoing requirements and the standards required. You will be solution -oriented and work highly collaboratively with the client directors and also with peers and administrators to share expertise and capacity, thereby underpinning Highvern’s profile and reputation amongst clients and intermediaries as a leading, independent provider. Ultimately your professionalism and approach will be key in helping to ensure that clients are retained, willing to entrust additional assets to us and that they / their advisors will want to recommend Highvern to others. This role would suit someone looking for a 6-12 month contract.
- Work closely with Client Directors on proactive entity management and maintenance from the late on-boarding stage through full structure life cycle, ensuring highest standards of service delivery.
- Ensure data and records of all entities are up to date, accurate and in line with documented requirements, policy and procedure
- Delivery of all client work and contact in line with Highvern’s vision and values and expected service standards, ensuring KPIs are up to date at all times.
- Excellence of communication with clients and 3rd parties whether verbal or written; demonstrating technical awareness and cultural affinity as appropriate
- Support highly effective fiduciary decision making incl though preparation of comprehensive and considered case input for discussion at Client Risk Forum, Fiduciary Panel, Investment Governance Forum and others as necessary.
- Highly effective liaison with 3rd party service providers in execution of client needs and build of those relationships in support of future referrals.
- Up to date and accurate time recording helping to meet utilisation and profitability targets; demonstrating appropriate commerciality in all dealings.
- Undertaking appropriate reviews and workflows, addressing issues identified in a timely manner and sharing learnings with Client Directors and wider team.
- Seeing risk review actions through to satisfactory resolution and ensuring all regulatory filings are carried out accurately, and on time.
- Skilled mentoring and knowledge share with more junior Client Management and Administration colleagues; role modelling appropriate group behaviours.
- Ability to act independently but knowing when to escalate & seek guidance
- Positive collaboration with all Private Wealth colleagues & wider stakeholders
- Director of client entities/affiliate members where required
- Ongoing compliance with all internal policies and procedures
- Ongoing compliance with all relevant regulatory/legal requirements
- Spotting cross-sell opportunities and liaison with Client Directors accordingly
- Sharing of own client/structure knowledge with nominated alternates
- Awareness and ability to act as fully effective nominated alternate for others
- Maintenance of technical awareness and market developments
- Effective contribution to group projects as necessary
- Authorised client signatory in line with approved limits
- Maintenance of CPD and up to date technical awareness
- Occasional business travel subject to workload status
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• 7 – 10 yrs experience serving HNW international families
• Good understanding of the issues facing HNW families and their structures
• Proven ability in managing complex international fiduciary structures
• Proven ability in working with related industry professionals
• Full understanding of local trust & co. legislation and regulatory requirements
• Good understanding of investments, property and other asset classes
• Full awareness of Highvern policies and procedures
• Highly effective and adaptive interpersonal skills
• Collaborative team player
• Strong awareness of KYC, AML, CFT and GDPR requirements
• Good knowledge of and experience of working with NavOne
• Good knowledge of doc. management principles and core MS Office apps
PREFERRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
STEP, ICSA, Accountancy or Legal.